Roof Replacement in Layton, Utah
Roofers in Layton, Utah
Trust our 40-plus years in the roofing business to replace your roof for quality, weather protection, and aesthetic beauty.
Roof Replacements: Remodels, Re-Roofs, New Roof Installations
Why A Roof Inspection?
- Do you notice roof leaks in your house now?
- Is your roof old?
- Are sections of your roof falling apart?
- Do you know exactly where the roof leak is located?
- Can the roof leak be fixed with only minor repairs?
- Has the roof leaked for quite some time, and is the damage extensive?
Only an effective inspection and analysis from a roofing expert can help you answer the questions above.
We will come and assess the state of your roof, with a clear way to find the right solution.
We will provide you with documentation of what we found, and why you do or do not need a new roof.
In many of our estimates, simple repairs are all that is called for.
If a full replacement is needed, we will explain why it's necessary, and how the process and work will be done.
In most instances, we install full roof replacement in just a few days.
All Roof Installations:
- Asphalt Shingles
- Flat Roofs
- Wood Shake Roofs
- Single ply membrane roofs
- Commercial roofs
- Most membrane roofs: TPO, PVC, EPDM.
Our Roofing Process
A moderately-sized, professionally-installed roofing job might take only 3 or 4 days.
- We remove all existing roofing material (shingles, slate, shakes, or tiles, etc.) and remove them from your property in roll away containers.
- Based upon roof inspection, we make minor repairs on your roof, if needed. We replace bad wood with plywood or other roof decking, whichever applies to your roof.
- We install ice dam protection.
- We lay down asphalt paper.
- We install the specific roofing material.
- We install flashing around the areas where leaks might come into the house.
- We install vents where needed.
We Use Trusted Roofing Brand Products:
- EverGuard TPO